Custom translation request forms for schools and offices under the toronto district school board.
Translation client portal
Https transport layer security encryption to keep your information safe
Advantages of the Client Portal vs. Email requests:
- Convenient transfer of documents without file size limitations
- Download finalized projects directly from the customer portal
- Tracking of project changes (e.g. additional documents can be uploaded, automatic message will be sent to project manager)
- Automatic documentation of all projects in every stage (request, quote, orders, invoice) – no need to keep track internally/manually
- Tracking of project status in real-time
- Direct approval or rejection of quotes by the click of a button
- Supervisor logins available to oversee all requested projects across organization
- Custom reports available
- Elimination of risk that a request email lands in the spam folder due to attachments
- SECURITY: Most translation project contain sensitive information and documents, which can be uploaded securely via https (Transport Layer Security TLS, previously called Secure Sockets Layer SSL) when using the client portal. In addition, Our portal has a rights management system integrated, which ensures that users can only see features and data according to their role, user profile and their access rights. This ensures that information is only accessible by authorized staff and requests are not being sent to an incorrect recipient by accident. Different access rights are also available for the customer portal, to give clients the opportunity to restrict access to information based on the role in the organization. Strong, individual password policies and the ability to disable the possibility to save the password in a browser give an additional lawyer of security. Furthermore, an inactive session will be invalidated after a configurable timeout to limit to risk of unauthorized access to the customer portal.