MCIS not only provides the highest quality service and fastest turnaround times in the industry, but we also offer competitive rates for all of our translation solutions. With over 800 translators, we are prepared to meet your needs with:
- Machine Translation & Post-Editing
- Recorded Interpretation
- Back Translation
- Project Management
- Certified/Notarized translation
- Graphic Design
- Desktop Publishing
- Editing Services
- Typesetting & Layout Formatting
Why use MCIS for your translation needs?
MCIS offers high-quality translation services to help you reach your multicultural audience and diversified market segments. We work with high caliber translators, using a solid quality assurance process and state-of-the-art translation and terminology management systems. Our project coordinators are always available to discuss your requirements and provide you with the best and most convenient solutions that will allow you to share your materials with your audience in their language.
What we have to offer:
- Over 800 translators, both in-house and off-site
- CTTIC/OTTIAQ certified translators
- A dedicated project manager
- Quotes within 24 hours
- Translations in more than 300 languages
- 3rd Party Liability Insurance for errors and omission
- Rigorous quality assurance process
What do we translate?
MCIS can translate your translate your corporate websites and content, marketing and promotional materials, newsletters, media releases, brochures, technical manuals, reports, legal documents, social media content and both personal and sensitive documents in over 300 languages.
MCIS has an in-house translation team as well as a large roster of freelance translators in all other languages and a multitude of partners in all corners of the world. Our combination of experience, expertise, and varied specializations are a perfect fit for your organization’s specific needs. A team of highly qualified translators will perform the translation and revision of all required documents. All language professionals have experience and education that prepare them to translate documents within the scope of your specific requirements
MCIS maintains detailed profiles of our translators so that we can always match every project with the best-qualified translator. These profiles detail a translator certification level, education and training, areas of specialization, availability, and security clearance status.
Our translators have experience translating documents related to healthcare, finance, insurance, governance, administration and management, advertising, marketing, social science, environmental, human resources, life science, education, tourism, international development and the criminal justice system.
Send your documents
Send us your documents and tell us about your requirements.
Get a quote
We discuss your requirements and prepare a quote within 24 hours.
Get your translation
Once you approve the quote, we do the rest by working on the project and delivering it by the agreed date.
Request a quote by email now
Click below to access our quote request form, where you can enter your information and attach the documents needed for translation and we’ll get back to you with a quote within 24 hours.
TLS/SSL Encryption for Maximum Information Security
Worried about keeping your information private? Let us help. Use our TLS encrypted client portal to send and receive your documents.
As an organization we continuously strive to make sure all language and communication barriers are removed through the services we provide.
This includes accessibility solutions such as:
- ASL, LSQ and deaf interpreting
- Closed Captioning
- CART (Communication Access Real-time Translation)
- Braille Printing
- Accessible Document Formatting
Braille is a system of writing or printing, comprising of tangible dots or points used to represent letters and characters that are read by touch. We offer Braille printing services in both official languages of Canada, English and French. When requesting a quote, please provide the document(s) and also indicate the number of copies you need to have printed.
Accessible Document Formatting
Accessible document formatting optimizes electronic documents for processing by specialized reading software for persons who are blind or partially sighted. This service is available for multiple document formats and in multiple languages. Let us format your design documents or PDFs for maximum compliance and audience reach.
Translation Client Portal
Https Transport Layer Security Encryption To Keep Your Information Safe
Advantages of the client portal vs. email requests:
- Convenient transfer of documents without file size limitations
- Download finalized projects directly from the customer portal
- Tracking of project changes (e.g. additional documents can be uploaded, automatic message will be sent to project manager)
- Automatic documentation of all projects in every stage (request, quote, orders, invoice) – no need to keep track internally/manually
- Tracking of project status in real-time
- Direct approval or rejection of quotes through the click of a button
- Supervisor logins available to oversee all requested projects across organization
- Custom reports available
- Elimination of risk that a request email lands in the spam folder due to attachments
- SECURITY: Most translation project contain sensitive information and documents, which can be uploaded securely via HTTPS (Transport Layer Security TLS, previously called Secure Sockets Layer SSL) when using the client portal. In addition, our portal has a rights management system integrated, which ensures that users can only see features and data according to their role, user profile and their access rights. This ensures that information is only accessible by authorized staff and requests are not being sent to an incorrect recipient by accident. Different access rights are also available for the customer portal, to give clients the opportunity to restrict access to information based on the role within the organization. Strong, individual password policies and the ability to disable the possibility to save the password in a browser give an additional lawyer of security. Furthermore, an inactive session will be invalidated after a configurable timeout to limit the risk of unauthorized access to the customer portal.
With over 25 years of experience this is what our clients have to say
MCIS has been an absolute pleasure to work with and has delivered great products. We will happily continue working with you again
OCIC loves the working relationship we have with MCIS – the professionalism, punctuality, flexibility, and passion of all MCIS interpreters and technicians are always the perfect complement to the OCIC team. We so look forward to continuing this working relationship in future.
We found MCIS to be both professional and personal in their approach to supporting our project work. The MCIS team was easy to work with, produced quality work within tight time-frames and offered advice to help us make the most of our project. We are continuing to use MCIS and we hope this relationship will continue in the future.