Welcome to MCIS Interpreter Training Programs!
MCIS offers several Interpreter training programs ranging from our core interpreter training to advanced training options for legal and medical settings to continued competence series for interpreters working in different contexts.
Whether you are new to the field of interpreting or are already a seasoned interpreter, you will find a course that matches your training needs.
Below, you can find a career path illustration that will guide you at any level of your interpreting career.
Quick Links to All Interpreter Training Programs
During the session, we will answer commonly asked questions like:
- Who is MCIS and what training programs it offers?
- What are the average wages for interpretation and translation assignments?
- What is the difference between interpretation and translation?
- In what type of settings do interpreters and translators typically work?
- What is necessary to enter the industry?
This is your starting point for everything that you need to know about becoming a professional interpreter or translator.
Duration: 1 hour
Format: live webinar