“Language professionals commit themselves to LIFELONG LEARNING in recognition that languages, individuals and services evolve and change over time.” – MCIS’s Interpreter Training Programs will help you accomplish your learning and professional development goals!
If you are curious and are wondering who interpreters and translators are, what they do and how you can join their ranks, we invite you to join us for a free in-person or online information session. During the session, we will answer commonly asked questions like:
- Who is MCIS and what are its training programs?
- What are the average wages for interpretation and translation assignments?
- What is the difference between interpretation and translation?
- In what type of settings do interpreters and translators typically work?
- What is necessary to enter the industry?
This is your starting point for everything that you need to know about becoming a professional interpreter or translator.
- Cost: Free
- Duration: 1 hour
- Format: In-person or live webinar through Adobe Connect