On September 15, MCIS successfully switched to Plunet Business Manager, a new translation management system which will help us become even more efficient, offering clients the best quality, cost-effective and most responsive language services.
MCIS’ team has been working tirelessly over the past few months to ensure a smooth transition to Plunet. Throughout the transition, we are committed to providing the same level of service to all our clients with no disruptions.
Plunet is as seamless and intuitive, with added functionality as MultiTrans Prism Flow, our existing customer portal. If you are currently not using our customer portal this is a great opportunity to consider an extremely convenient way of requesting translations and monitoring their status in real-time.
Here are just a few of the features that will be available to you in the new customer portal:
- One click quote approval
- Real-time monitoring of translation status
- Ability to provide feedback directly at the request level into our system
- Generate reports and access invoices
- Supervisor logins available to oversee organization-wide translation requests
- Customized request forms available for company or industry specific information (e.g. internal departments or divisions can be tracked)
The old Customer Portal at https://flow.mcis.on.ca will continue to be available until November 30th for accessing past projects, and downloading any information that clients need.
For more details, please contact Deanna Nemeth, Account Manager at (416) 467-3097 Ext. 772.