Accessing the Portal: Computer Instructions
- Resetting your password:
- Visit: mcis.interpreterintelligence.com
- Click on: “Recover it here.” under “Did you forget your password?”
- Enter your Username, which is your email address with MCIS (the one you have received all the Interpreter Intelligence notifications on)
- Click on “Send“
- Recover instructions will be sent to the email you used to register with MCIS
- Use the link in your email to reset your password. You should then automatically login to the system.
- Accessing Interpreter Intelligence (II)
- You can now access the portal via a web browser. Visit https://mcis.interpreterintelligence.com and enter your username and new password when prompted to access the portal.
In the next tutorial, we will take a look at the interface of the II portal.
Still have questions?