Click here for an additional video on how to download the InterpreterIntelligence app on an iPhone.
Accessing the Portal: Smartphone Instructions
1. Resetting your password:
- Visit: mcis.interpreterintelligence.com
- Click on: “Recover it here.” under “Did you forget your password?”
- (You may need to click on this link twice due to a current display bug)
- Enter your email
- Click on “Send“
- Recover instructions will be sent to the email you used to register with MCIS
- Use the link in your email to reset your password. You should then automatically login to the system.
2. Adding the shortcut to your home screen
(These instructions may vary depending on your Smartphone)
- Once you’re in the portal, you should add the shortcut to your home screen.
- iOS users, look for an icon that looks like a box with an arrow coming out on top.
- Android users, look for the menu composed of 3 dots on the top right corner of your screen.
- Find the option to add the short cut to your home screen, then follow the instructions on your phone to complete the process. Verify that interpreterintelligence is indeed now on your home screen.
3. Accessing interpreterintelligence
- You can now use link on your home screen to access the portal. Enter your username and new password if prompted.
In the next tutorial, we will take a look at the interface of the interpreterinteligence portal.