Decline Offer: Smartphone Instructions
When a job becomes available to you, an email or SMS (text) will be sent to you.
2. Decline Offer
Once you receive the notification, you have two options to decline the offer:
- You can use the “Decline” button in the email notification, or
- login to Interpreter Intelligence to decline the offer:
- Navigate to the “Offered” section of the interface.
- Click on the job to see the details.
- The offer will only display:
- Date, Start time and Duration
- Type of Service Required
- Approximate Location
- If you are not available, click on “Decline“.
Please Note: If for some reason you become unavailable for a job you are confirmed for, please call an IS coordinator at MCIS at the earliest to inform us, and fullow up with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the same information.